“Seoul Talk” AI chatbot
What is Seoul Talk?
An AI representative automatically responds to various questions related to Seoul's municipal administration, along with receiving on-site complaints and reservation of public services, such as sports facilities and spaces.
※ Chatbot: An automated AI chat messaging service (chat + bot)
How to use: Add "Seoul Talk" via KakaoTalk
- Click ‘Search’ for Kakao Talk friends - Click the magnifying glass at the top of Kakao Talk to open the search bar.
- Search ‘Seoul Talk’ - If you type ‘Seoul Talk’ in the search box, the Seoul Talk channel will appear.
- Add friends and chat - Click ‘Add Channel’ to add Seoul Talk as a chat friend.
Main chat screen
- 1. Public service hotline (500 types of administrative information + 54 types of on-site civil affairs)
- Transportation: Vehicle registration, public transport, Ttareungi public bike, and traffic violations such as illegal idling/parking, etc.
- Administration: Certificates, passport issuance, tax payment, information on each department and affiliated organizations, etc.
- Welfare: COVID-19, support programs (i.e. infants, children, youth, middle-aged, seniors), online learning, etc.
- Environment: Quarantine request, air quality, housing environment, waste collection, energy, etc.
- Culture: Cultural events and festivals, palaces and hanoks, cultural facilities, library information, etc.
- Economy: Business registration, employment, Seoul Sarang gift certificates, eco-friendly farm application, etc.
- Safety: Facility safety, daily safety, disaster response tips, etc.
- Housing: Roads, sidewalks, buildings, real estate, redevelopment, reconstruction, etc.
‣ 54 types of on-site civil reports such as illegal parking, noise, quarantine request, etc.
‣ Reflects 50% of frequent inquiries made to Dasan Call Center (120)
- 2. Public service reservation: Request reservation of public services operated by the SMG such as sports facilities and spaces
- Reservation via mobile phone number registered on KakaoTalk without signing up for membership, and KakaoTalk message sent after reservation is confirmed
- 3. Library guidance: Seoul library information, finding nearby libraries/bookstores, etc.
- 4. Online learning: Free provision of more than 900 online lectures from Seoul Lifelong Learning
- 5. Other: Integration with other individually operated Seoul chatbots (waterworks Arisu chatbot, Ttareungi chatbot, Seoul Tourism chatbot, etc.)
How to use
- 1. Directly enter inquiries in the 'Send message to chatbot' on the bottom of the screen (e.g. report illegal idling/parking)
- 2. Select from the provided menu
Q&A screen (e.g. report illegal idling/parking)
- Administrative information guide answer
- On-site complaint reception screen
- Department in charge
Public service reservation screen (e.g. reserve Mapo-gu Soccer Field for Jun. 10)